Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GOING TO COBAN CANGGU

RIZKA AND VITA PLAN TO GO TO COBAN CANGGU.

vita :Good morning, Rizka.
Riska :Morning, Vita. How are you this morning?
Vita :I'm fine. And you?
Riska :I'm fine, too.
Vita :What do you plan next holiday?
Riska :I plan to visit some places of interest at Mojokerto. And you?
Vita :What place do you like visit ?
Riska :I like to visit Coban Canggu Waterfall.
Vita :Where is it?
Riska :It is at Pacet - Mojokerto.
Vita :Why do you like to visit it?
Riska :Because the place is beautiful and interesting to have relax there.
Vita :How often did you visit it?
Riska :once.
Vita :When will you go there?
Riska :I'll go there next holiday.
Vita :With whom will you go there?
Riska :I'll go to there with my family.
Vita :How will you go there?
Riska :By motor cycle.



BY,
Riska Yuliati ( 9G )
Vita Khurniasari ( 9G )

No comments:

Post a Comment