Saturday, April 9, 2011

EXERCISE 1

Dear Ibraheem,
Congratulation on your success winning the gold medal in ‘2009 Junior Asian Chess Competition’.
Hope it will lead you to go international Competition.
From Hega

1. The text is written to ....
2. The text is about....


Dad, I’m going to visit my friend, Anna, in the hospital after school. Dina will take me home after that. You don’t need to pick me up. C U
Mavi Marmara

3. How will Mavi Marmara go home?


Dear Dewi,
Please meet me at the library at 03.30 P.m. I’ll be waiting at the main entrece.
See you later.
Mega
4. When will Mega meet Dewi ? In the ....
5. The text is about ....


Dear Jason,

Due to the year-end tour for year 9 students, I would like you to arrange the schedule for the trip. Please contact people related, such as tourist destination, hotel, bus and also the participants.
I hope to receive your report before the end of this month. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

6. When should Jason inform his task to Michael?
7. Michael asks Jason to do the following except....
8. I would like you to arrange the schedule....
The italic word has the closest meaning to....




GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment