Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dialogue TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF

Interviewer : Good morning. Please, sit down.
Candidate : Thank you.
Interviewer : Welcome to our office. My name is Agung Sutejo. And on my right is
Sukma Ayu.
Candidate : Yes, that’s right.
Interviewer : We’ve received your application letter, resume and credentials.
Now we are going to interview you to get more data about you. To
start with, would you please tell me a little about yourself?
Candidate : All right. My name’s Andi Kurniawan Arifin. My friends usually
call me Andi. That’s my nickname. I’m from Mojokerto, but actually
I was born in Ujung Pandang and grew up in Jombang. My father was
an Army so he moved from one city to the other city. Now, I live
with my parents in Mojokerto. Then I’m a fresh graduate from
Airlangga University Surabaya. I studied economics there. I’m a
hard-working and a creative person who possesses leadership and
managerial skill as well as technical writing skill. Being able to
speak English and French fluently will surely benefit me much to
carry out my work later. Well………. , I heard that your company
offering a position as a staff for Human Resources and Development
department. So I’m here now to apply for the position as I believe
that I have the skill and qualifications.(*)


Vocabularies:

Full-name : nama lengkap
Nickname : nama panggilan
Grow-up : tumbuh subur
Credentials : dokumen-dokumen penting
Have a seat : duduklah
Apply for a job : melamar pekerjaan
Offer : menawarkan
Posses : memiliki, mempunyai
Position : jabatan, kedudukan
Benefit : memberi keuntungan
Carry out : menjalankan

No comments:

Post a Comment